Customer Support Rep – Wireless
- Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Work with ticketing system to communicate to users
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Have Basic knowledge of iPhones and iPad
- Comfortable using computers
- Place or cancel orders over the phone or online
- Able to maintain the database to ensure all the records are accurate
Full Time with benefits. $12-$16 per hour.