Commercial Real Estate Firm
This client is one of the Mid-Atlantic region’s leading commercial real estate firms providing strategic and innovative solutions to meet their clients’ business objectives. As a growing business, it was understood that they needed to outsource certain aspects of their business in order to focus on their client’s needs. That’s why this company enlisted the help of Green Technology Services to help them manage their IT and create a functional and modern website.
Most companies recognize the need for an IT team on staff and this firm is no exception. When they realized that their growing team would need backup when it came to IT, they knew they wanted it at the lowest cost possible. We have been able to satisfy their IT needs without the added cost of a full-time team of employees.
Business: Commercial Real Estate
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Services: Web Design & Hosting, Managed Services
This firm worked with previous IT companies – and they noticed costs were steadily climbing, so they approached GreenTech for an estimate.
Our Proposal – Green Technology Services cut their costs exponentially and this firm chose to switch to GreenTech due to the lower cost and added support we provided.
Services/Amenities included in contract
Live Remote Support Desk for Desktops, Laptops & Smartphones
- Customer Support for PC, Laptop & Smart Phones
- Service Tickets & Customer Portal Access
- Problem Isolation and Resolution
- Remote Support Framework
- User Support
- Desktop Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Patch & Update Management
- State of the art Anti-Virus Solutions
- Secure online backup
- Re-creation of their original website which had been hacked
- Consistent and pro-active website security scans, firewall and backups
- Total re-design of their website when their original site began to look dated
Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer)
- Technology Strategy & Advisory Services
- Risk Analysis & Business Impact Assessment of Technology Decisions
- Licensing & Subscription Management
- Technology Budgeting, Planning & Procurement
- Technology Vendor Management
Proactive Centralized Services
- 24/7 Network Maintenance & Checklist of Best Practices
- 24/7 Remote Server & Application Monitoring
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Remote Infrastructure & Application Management
Anti-Virus & Remote Back-Up Services
- Anti-virus protection and remote back-up
- Desktop Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Root Kit, Web-Shield
- Anti-Spam & Virus Filtering
- Patch & Update Management
- Asset Management with Custom Auditing & Reporting
- Backup Monitoring & Management
- Documentation Management
- Unlimited Remote Reactive Support
- On-Site Support
- Hardware/Network Failure Replacement Services
- After Hours On-Site Emergency Support
When this firm’s original website was hacked, it was a wake-up call to the company. They realized that not only was their site infected with malware, but the only available backup was infected as well. Their homepage was barely visible to visitors, making it impossible for them to navigate the site. Needless to say, they quickly fired their old website provider and contacted us to again come to their rescue.
In addition to retrieving as much information from their infected website as was possible, we also created a sleek, easy-to-navigate website that would showcase available properties in their listing inventory. They wanted a modern website that would make them stand out from other real estate advisory firms in the Philadelphia area.
All GreenTech websites have several layers of security in place, which includes daily virus scans, scanning for signatures of known malicious files, backdoors, Trojans and suspicious code, scanning pages, posts and comments for known dangerous URLs and suspicious content and blocking fake Google crawlers. For further peace of mind, our websites all have full site backups done weekly with a full month of backups saved on a remote server, plus an additional daily backups of the core database by itself.
“We’re very pleased with GreenTech’s support, response time, knowledge and pricing. They have reduced our IT out- of-pocket expenses measurably, and include a wide variety of services available to us such as daily tech support and server installation. GreenTech did an exceptional job in moving us from one location to another, without any loss of service for email, which is critical for our business. We highly recommend GreenTech for small business IT support.” – Amy Orons, Director of Operations
“The decision to go with Green Tech was twofold. I had worked with John Giordano in the past when he was with Apex IT Group so I knew John pretty well. Our IT costs had been creeping up and I asked John to give us a proposal and set up a meeting with myself John and Gary. Their proposal was quite a bit less than what we were paying. So to answer your question, the reason we chose Green was familiarity and price.” – Chris Amoroso, Controller